THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, July 25, 2008

100 POSTS

Well this morning is a mile stone, 103 Posts so far! I hope you are enjoying My Blog.
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment or two. I love hearing from my viewers. And if you have any suggestions please let me know! I like mixing in current news, both past and present.
Thanks again for stopping in! Dick

4 comments:

  1. I sure enjoy nyour new blig. Brings back alot of memories, especially "You Guys". Johnny Herriott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoy your new blog. Brings back alot of memories. Especially the times with "You Guys". Keep up the good work. Johnny Herriott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Mr Herriott. That is a great honor to be told that by a legend of the circus! Keep watching I have a lot more to come!
    Dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dick, Congrats on the blog. I enjoy it very much, I just wished that I took more photos, who could have predicted blogging!

    The Hunt Show photos are especially memorable as I did visit their winterquarters in Florence NJ many times.

    I also visited Hunt Brothers Spirit of 76 Circus on opening day and remember Mary Ruth and Weiner on the bill along with Herbie Weber.

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN