THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Roberts Bros Circus #7

These two pictures were taken in Goshen, CT.
And why I can remember that it's the hometown of Mr Bob Commerford who gave me a tour that day of his beautiful Farm and Winterquarters.
The bottom picture is of my faithful companion Heidi. Bill picked her out of a litter in 2 hours.
She was with me up to three years ago and passed at the ripe old age of 13.
Heidi and I put a lot of miles in together!
Ken "Turtle" Bemson really took a linking to her and used to say "That Dog's got Moxie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN