THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Sunday, October 19, 2008

A MESSAGE FROM DICK-

As many of you have probably noticed most of the pictures I've been posting are primarily of equipment. The reason being is that Bill was a model builder and of course we were concessionaires so our main focus was on equipment. I would love to post more pictures of acts , not only of my friends, but everyone. So I would love it if you could send or e-mail pictures of performers especially the people that we worked with. I'll see that you get the proper credit and would appreciated it also!
Thanks, Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN