THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS (FROM R J REYNOLDS)





Hi: I am a fan of your blog following it daily and also some of the blog links you have on it.
I like the ads and photos you have. I have more or less the same interest you have, circuses, fairs, midways, sideshows, etc. so I find the blog very interesting.I have some ads and also photos I would like to share with you from time to time altho I don't know the dates on many of them. I live in NH so the material will be from this area mostly. Attached you will find 2 ads from 1937-38 time period. A Ringling ad and a Downie Bros. ad. Also is a Sterling Bros. Free Ticket but I don't know the year on that one.Keep up the great blog. RJ Reynolds
Thanks R.J. We look forward to seeing more from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN