THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, February 13, 2009

NEW SIDEBAR FEATURE

Hi! Dick here.
Some of you may have noticed my new side bar item.
It's just below the about me item.
But first I want to thank all of you for visiting my blog quite often.
As you may have noticed we've just past the 18,000 hits mark.
I think this is just great!
What with all the other circus blogs that are around.
To get back to the FOLLOWERS section--
It would be nice to know who's visiting the blog.
It's not hard to do and won't take but a couple of minutes to sign in.
It would make Me feel GREAT if you would do it!
I promise you there won't be any spam or junk mail to come from it.
The only pay I receive,besides the penny for every hit on the advertisements,
is the fact that you are interested enough to keep comming back.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN