THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Saturday, March 7, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM DICK

Judy Harloff and Mom on the right. (2007)

The following post will be the last one for a few days.

My Mom passed away last Monday night in a Richmond, VA hospital.

So I must go down there for a few days but I should be back by Tuesday.

My Mom was 87 years of age and led a very fulfilling life.Please say a prayer for her.
Thanks, Dick


3 comments:

  1. DICK my prayers are with you this morning from Sarasota. My mother passed on just two years ago on March 2nd. I still miss her and I know you must too.

    A number of us will have breakfast on BOB's Train here in Sarasota at 9:00 AM. The JOMAR is hooked on to the train. They have done so much this winter on the JOMAR..

    TODAY at St. Martha 12:30 PM Belmonte Cristiani Memorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick,
    Just got home, and got on the computer. So sorry to hear of your Mother's passing! I'm sure she is at rest, and at peace.
    Please realize that we all will have to go through this situation, at some time, if not all ready, and our thoughts & prayers will be with her, and you, through this trying time!
    May God bless you, and be with you, to ease your pain!
    Pete, the Baraboobian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sorrow.

    With deepest sypathy,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN