THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Monday, July 27, 2009

I'M A CREEP?

You are a creep for hosting such a horrible blog. ...
You are a creep for hosting such a horrible blog. By the way, George Bernard Shaw would be furious that you are using his quotes on this circus blog. He HATED animal abusers and was a strict vegetarian!!!!! A famous quote from him was "Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends". The sooner your wretched blog is gone, the better. You are promoting animal abuse. Please visit www.circuses.com for more information on the crap you are promoting. Publish Reject (Anonymous) 7/27/09
I couldn't resist posting this just to show what kind of people
belong to PETA.
I sure didin't know that I had posted any quotes from George Bernard Shaw!
(Not knowingly)
Sir or Madame, whichever it might be, you have your opinion, I have mine!
PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CRAM IT DOWN OUR THROATS!
Actually this just shows Me what a coward you are for not signing your name.

3 comments:

  1. Dick,

    All of us truly educated folks love your blog.

    Keep up the great posting, and don't let a mindless threat sway you.

    I don't think your creepy or wretched at all.

    All the best,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this comment. It displays the general tone of responses received. Endurance and forbearance is necessary to support the circus world and kindness to animals. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    In Peace,

    Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this idea- If they don't like your blog, Don't look at it! I personally enjoy this blog and always stop by to see what's new. Rob

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN