THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, October 30, 2009

FROM PAUL INGRASSIA

Friends,
Thanks to my wife's nimble fingers I am able to tell you first, thanks for your many, many greetings and good wishes. Second, that my condition prompted by back surgery and a disastrous hospital accident three weeks ago has and will continue to improve. I'm advised that I will have complete and full use of both my leg and left arm following extensive therapy. I have been forced to curtail much of my extra curricular activity, which includes writing for a number of circus periodicals and assisting the OABA in its fund raising for circus animals. I am, however, completely mobile.

While all that is disappointing, I am of course, happy to know that I will, within a few short months, return to my former nimble, svelte condition. It is our intention at this time to again return to Sarasota for the first three months of 2010 and enjoy the multiple circus events in the area, and to enjoy the company of our many friends there.

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the many expressions of concern and friendship. For a guy with such a terrible personality, I am amazed by the number of friends that I have.

Hope we are all well when we meet again.

God bless and stay well. Paul R. Ingrassia

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN