THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Monday, December 21, 2009

SUNDAY'S BLIZZARD

Now before I get comments about this being a blizzard I would
like to say that we don't get something like this every winter!
The snowfall amount in Dover was over 20 inches!
And of course my heat went off during the storm and still
hasn't come back on,.
The Flu for the propane gas heater is blocked by snow and can't breath.
So like a good trouper, that I am, I'm using the oven to heat the house.
The pictures were taken by my Friend Debbie at her house.
(Note the beautiful deck furniture from Kings Cliffe!)





1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't freeze. Things will warm up. The question is WHEN?

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN