THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Sunday, July 25, 2010

JAMES E. STRATES SHOWS AT THE ORANGE COUNTY FAIR (STEVE KEELER)

Steve Keeler took these pictures just a couple of days ago.
The Orange County Fair is located in
Middletown, NY.
Bill and I played it with Amusements of America
quite a few years ago!
There are so many pictures that I will post them for the
next few days!


I remember being amazed in that it's the only fair that
we ever played that had Bars right on the Midway.
Now I just don't mean beer but liquor as well!
Personally I never beleived alcoholic beveridges had any business
being on a fair midway.









No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN