THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, October 28, 2010

From: Gary C. Payne
To: Animal Welfare Committee and partners
Re: Error in the Call to Action - Fulton Cty GA matter

I'm putting this information out to those who, early on, put out the original call to action. There is an error for which I must apologize... I am not certain how I got this wrong.
Commissioner Pitts is the sponser of the resolution, as we stated. In our call to action we stated that there were 3 votes for and 3 votes against and that Pitts abstained. Pitts
did not abstain. He was one of the 3 votes "for". John Eaves, the chairman, abstained.

We hope to correct this for future forwarding, but I suspect it will come up a few times in conversation, because many will continue to forward the original information. Naturally
I regret this error and I apologize. I was anxious to get the information out there - with only 8 days to impact this situation. I missed this error.

Gary C. Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN