THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, February 11, 2011

BIG TOP CIRCUS, 1996 PART #3, FROM BILL PRICKETT

Big Top Circus, N. Baltimore, Ohio, 6-15-96, Photos by Bill Prickett
1 thru 4 Horse Act (I failed to get names for ID as I was busy in office trying to settle with sponsor. I never did get to see show
that day. The crowd said it was GREAT. I hope these are the photos that Dan Wallen inquired about. Would like to ID for record.
Please let me know. Bill Prickett )
lLet it never be said that we don't work FAST!
Hope this is what you were hoping for Mr Wallen!










1 comment:


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN