THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OHIO STATE FAIR 2011

Friday night storm CoasterBob62



There was a chance of storms in the forecast Friday night, but I decided to go ahead and visit the Ohio State Fair anyway. I'm glad I did. Although many rides were shut down for the night, I still enjoyed the light show, both on the ground and overhead. More footage from the night is yet to come.... Filmed July 29, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice video, CoasterBob. Excellent framing. Best midway storm video I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN