THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Sunday, October 2, 2011

CORRECTION

CORRECTION


It's been called to my attention by


Mr Jim Elliott that I made a bad mistake


identifying pictures that were posted in an article yesterday!


SO HERE ARE THE CORRECTED ITEMS--




BUCKLES ELEPHANT JEEP
is not---


[CHRIS ZUPPA Times


Clown Lou Jacobs’ famous car, top, is on display as part of a new interactive exhibition for the Tibbals Learning Center at the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art.


Sorry I guess I hadn't woke up yet!

1 comment:

  1. That's o.k. Dick. I did the same thing on Buckles Blog yesterday. The only difference was, I attributed may mistake to a process referred to as AGING.

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN