McLaren Circus are in the city of Johannesburg from 23 June to 15 July.
from: Denzil McLaren
June 18, 2012
Gold Reef City Theme Park is bringing the magic of the Big Top to Jozi for the winter holidays with amazing McLaren Circus from 23 June to 15 July.
Featuring perky poodles and magnificent lions, incredible acrobats, hilarious clowns, astounding aerial shows and astonishing contortionists, McLaren Circus is one of the best circuses in the country. Founded by the McLaren brothers in 2005, the circus tours South Africa, bringing its magic and a range of acts from every corner of the world to every corner of the country.
Some of its jaw-dropping acts include:
- Casey McCoy and his African lions including the beautiful white lions.
- Zimbabwe’s ZimZam Boy and their fast-paced and incredible acrobatic acts.
- The adorable and hilarious clowns, Little Alick and Little Miriska.
- An aerial hoop act, presented by Cape Town's Jade Petersen.
- Little Billy, McLarens favourite miniature goat.
- An astonishing candle balancing and contortion act from China.
- The smartest miniature horses ever seen.
- A hat juggling act from Hong Kong.
- The astounding aerial trapeze act, by Miss Nikkita from Australia.
- The perky poodles by David McLaren.
- Fantasy acts like fire-eating and blowing, walking on swords, lying on nails, and displays of pythons and Arabian camels.
*McLaren Circus is included in the entrance fee and runs twice daily in the Hippodrome at Gold Reef City Theme Park from 23 June to 15 July. For more information, contact Gold Reef City Theme Park on 011 248 6800, e-mail email@example.com or visit http://www.goldreefcity.co.za/