THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Wednesday, May 15, 2013

GREAT MOSCOW CIRCUS

VIDEO: Performer born to be a circus professional

 
Posted by Picasa
from: hillsnews.com.au
By Jessica Aquilina
May 14, 2013,
AT the age of three, Yuriy Abrosimov decided that he wanted to run away with the circus.
"I went to the circus in my town and it was the grand opening of the circus building which in most towns in Russia there are buildings that are dedicated to circus," Abrosimov said.
"When I went with my family to the opening, I came to the stage as a kid and I saw the clowns, and I really liked them.
"I'm not hear my parents, so I go through the stage and everyone is watching me.
"I stand on stage for five minutes and I make people laugh.
"That was my first experience on stage."
Watch our video interview with Abrosimov, filmed by Gene Ramirez, below:



read more:
http://www.hillsnews.com.au/story/1497220/video-performer-born-to-be-a-circus-professional/?cs=1454

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN