THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DELAWARE STATE FAIR SET-UP--MONDAY (FROM DUST PAN HOWARD)

These shots were taken Monday Afternoon at the Delaware State Fair
This is one of the biggest posts I have done.
And the one today are only half of what I have
I didn't have a chance to touch them up but I hope you enjoy them.
If you'd like to see the rest of them please leave a comment for Me.Monday Afternoon I had a pleasant surprise, My long time friend Howard showed up for a visit.
And he and his wife had just stopped by the State Fair and snapped these for Me.
I was sure glad to see him and met his wife.
Howard's Mom worked with my Mom at a local Department store in Salisbury back when we were kids.















1 comment:

  1. Like the photos of the set up. Like you, I worked both carnival and circus in my youth and really love them both.
    Bill Gowan

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN