Interactive 2013 Zelzah Shrine Circus Brings New Line-up the Orleans Arena January 10-13
Las Vegas— International performers from more than 15 countries will dazzle during the 2013 Zelzah Shrine Circus, coming to the Orleans Arena for seven shows January 10-13.
The theme of this year’s Shrine Circus is Broadway and will include an original score, new costumes and thrilling feats. Acts scheduled to appear are:
- Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats come direct from Argentina.
- Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs by their hair high above the arena while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
- Priceless Pachyderms, trained by Larry Carden. Dancing elephants perform precision feats to a Broadway-themed original score.
- Everyone’s favorite clown, Johnny, and his surprising side kick Baby Pach. Watch Johnny clown around with his “toy.”
- Oodles of Poodles. Clever canines cavorting on a challenge course.
- Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
Show times are: January 10, 7 p.m.; January 11, 8 p.m.; January 12, 11 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.; and January 13, 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Attendees are welcomed into all three rings of the circus for the pre-party one hour prior to show times to meet performers, ride the elephants and clown around.
General admission tickets are $14 for children 12 and under, and $18 for adults. Reserved seating is available for $27 or $45. Children 2 and under are free but must sit in a parent’s lap in reserved seating. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Orleans Arena Box Office at 702.284.7777 or by visiting www.orleansarena.com.
The Zelzah Shrine Circus is a fundraising event for the Zelzah Shrine Temple of Las Vegas, renowned for its community service projects and philanthropic pursuits. Zelzah is a local chapter of Shriners International, one of the oldest fraternal organizations in the world. Proceeds from the Shrine Circus benefit the Zelzah Shrine Temple and are not deductible as charitable contributions. For more information on Zelzah Shrine, visit www.zelzahshrine.com.