THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Monday, August 5, 2013

CANADIAN SHRINE CIRCUS---

SHRINE CIRCUS
(TARZAN ZERBINI)
from:  canadiancouponingchic.blogspot.com
August 04, 2013


 Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of attending the afternoon show at the Shrine Circus in Oakville.  After getting the amazing deal from Early Bird deals (Checkout my review) I was excited to take my 2 year old to see the animals…especially the elephants.
 

We arrived early at the Oakville location after hearing from others that parking was a challenge, but really had no problem at all finding parking.  Our little one was a little restless and enjoyed running around the lineup while we were waiting, along with the other children there.  We had heard about the animal rights protesters outside and were a little concerned about what would happen, but honestly we weren’t bothered by them all.  Before I go on, I would just like to add that I understand and appreciate the rights of animals and feel like the animals were indeed well take care of, but that is an outsider’s perspective.  I did however appreciate the Ringmaster’s comments regarding the protesters and felt that they were very professional.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN