THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Minnesota State Fair 2012 - "World of Wonders"
 


Published on Aug 23, 2012 by fleetingdays
I'm so happy they are back! I missed them last year! The World of Wonders in the Midway of the Minnesota State Fair. Actually, I am a snake guy. I wear a ring with a snake on it everyday. Yes, I know this young man might be mesmerizing the snake. But, I see he is adjusting his tie. I do know what pythons can do. Native Americans know that snakes are not bad. They can kill rodents that kill crops. But, as much as I like them, I've never put the head of one in my mouth yet. You'll only see these things at the The World of Wonders! I've always loved them! .......I hope that you go to the Minnesota State Fair and visit the World of Wonders......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN