THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

THE SHREIBER FAMILY
BILL, CHRIS AND DANNY


The Schreibers were on Roberts Bros Circus for many seasons.
I don't have a date for these pictures but Danny was about 10 or 12
when I had the Novelties with Roberts Bros in 1995.
Bill was The Ringmaster-Announcer and they presented
their acts.
Danny was one of my assistants every morning getting set-up.
And yes Danny I have a signal!
 Posted by Picasa
I have a lot of good memories of that season but also
some sad moments as that seasons is when Brother Bill left us.
But I couldn't have been around a GREATER SHOW with
GREATER PEOPLE.
I just received a Christmas Letter from the Shriebers and they
have the Greatest present anyone could have--
 
A NEW GRANDSON!
Lawton Ellsworth Schreiber
Born July 6th, 2012 in Germany.
The Proud Parents Daniel and Andrea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN