McLaren International Circus are presently conducting a tour of the Western Cape with a show of universal appeal.
The circus will be back in Cape Town next week after a brief tour up the West Coast.
The circus is bringing the magic of the Big Top to Tableview for the Autumn holidays with amazing McLaren Circus from 27 Marck to 7 April.
Featuring perky poodles and magnificent lions, incredible acrobats, hilarious clowns, astounding aerial shows and astonishing contortionists, McLaren Circus is South Africa's favourite circus.
Founded by the McLaren brothers in 2005, the circus tours South Africa, bringing its magic and a range of acts from every corner of the world to every corner of the country.
Some of its jaw-dropping acts include:
- Casey McCoy and his African lions including the beautiful white lions.
- The Velocity Boys and their fast-paced and incredible acrobatic acts.
- An aerial hoop act, presented by Cape Town's Jade Petersen.
- Little Billy, McLarens favourite miniature goat.
- An astonishing candle balancing and contortion act from China.
- The smartest miniature horses ever seen.
- A hat juggling act from Hong Kong.
- The astounding aerial trapeze act, by Miss Nikkita from New Zealand.
- The Wheel of Death by Jansen Grant of Australia.
- Fantasy acts like fire-eating and blowing, walking on swords, lying on nails, and displays of pythons and Arabian camels.