THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Saturday, August 9, 2008

Duke of Paducah Circus (1960)

This show was named after a very popular country comedian.
It toured in the south, mainly for a few years.
In some of these old pictures I post I can't identify the folks in most of them. If you see yourself or somebody you know please comment and let us know who they are.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more photos of this show?

    Take care,
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan I did have a couple from this set that weren't too good.
    I'll keep my eye open as I have tons of pictures I haven't even look at yet. Dick

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN