THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What Do You Think?


Well here we are in our third week of publishing the blog.

I can't beleive the amout of visitors I've had in three weeks.

Keep in mind that I added the site meter about 5 or 6 days into starting it.

We've had visitors from New Zealand, Australia, England, Spain, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia and

some countires that I did even know existed!

I would appeciate any comments on any improvements I could make on the site.

As you can tell the circus is my first love and I'm trying to mix the new with the old.

Also if you have anything you would like to post just send it to my e-mail address, dickdykes@verizon.net It certainly would be appreciated.

Thanks A Lot. Dick

2 comments:

  1. Dick,
    The blog is a great way to catch up on old memories and great friends.
    Perhaps a listing of contributing bloggers with their
    personal emails would be helpful.
    I think your experience and your viewpoint is very interesting and educational.

    The only problem with all these circus blogs is that it takes up half my morning --- it's cutting into my productivity!

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN