THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, August 8, 2008

FOR SALE

Soft Ice Cream Trailer
Has a double Electro-Freeze Soft Serve Machine.
Guaranteed to be in working condition!
Located here in Dover, DE.
9,500.00 Fob Dover, DE
(This trailer was used up to two years ago, Played all the big spots in South Carolina for years)

1 comment:

  1. I can`t even count the number of soft serve`s I`ve bought from this stand for the past years at the South Carolina State Fair here in Columbia. My wife was really upset when I told her about this,it`s been a stop at the fair for us every year. Sure going to miss it. I hope someone will continue with it.

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN