THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Headless Woman

Here's another one of our sideshows. The Headless Girl Illusion. We purchased this show at the Farmville, Va fair. I beleive it was about September 1974. This little show did very well on our route but was hard to repeat with at smaller fairs.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the headless show I once owned. It was booked with me once by Wayne and Trish. I think I got it from LD Wheeler.
    Bob Childress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob!
    How are you? WSorry I didn't get to see you when you were in this area. Seems like something was always comming up. But Fred Hoffman and Richard keep me filled in!That Headless Show we bought from Wayne and Trica in Farmville, VA. It was a nice money maker for a coup[le of years. But I guess on the same route they will only look at a couple of times. How's things on the Lewis and Clark? Maybe I could book a few dates for you next season. Let Me hear from you.
    Dick

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN