THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Saturday, September 6, 2008

THANK YOU!

Well we just surpassed 4,000 hits!
I want to Thank All of You for supporting my blog.
And a special thanks to those of you who have commented and sent me items to post.
As you look at the blog and feel as id you'd like to comment on any of my posts please feel free to do so. That's one of the ways that I know if your enjoying this blog.
Dick

4 comments:

  1. congrats!

    My oh my...caps with logos and shirts with logos...we've gone downtown in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Mike.
    That's the only shirt!
    The Boss's Son is in the embrodery business. If your interested I can get you a good deal on this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dick,
    Keep up the great work. I really love all your links and logos on the side. How Cool is that.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN