THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAVID LETTERMAN

Did anyone watch Dave Letterman's show last night?
Well last night David Letterman showed his colors!
During his monlog he made the statement--
Only in America can a kid watch animal abuse and eat cotton candy!
Probably referring to the Ringling Show now playing New York.
Well I've made up my mind I don't care if I ever watch that SOB again!
Dick
P.S. What do you think?
Leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. He bashes our country every chance he gets also. We always make sure to change the channel after our local news.
    P.J.Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick , I saw the show and I went to a cbs site and found feedback for the D letterman show and wrote a letter to them about not condeming all circus because of a few stupid people and I told them that I don't slam all comedians because of a few stupid ones.I also told them that they are affecting the livleyhood of a lot of great people. Like me. I was not being evil but instead stating the facts. Everyone should do the same. Its so easy. But do not be evil like them. Just state the facts. Joanne Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joanne and P.J.
    I wish more folks would do the same. I'm tired of these celebraties knocking everythng like they think they're experts.
    A lot of people don't think he "cool" either!
    Dick

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN