THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, May 21, 2009

HOXIE-BORDEX CIRCUS 1962

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO READ!
Please remember as you read this it's 1962 and I wasn't out of High School
a year yet.
I wound up not making the tour after I went to Sarasota and they
showed Me my Sound Truck (An old Volkswagon Bus) and told Me
that's also your living quarters!
But in later years I did return, with our novelty operation for a couple of Springs before the Fair season started.
Thanks to Fred Hoffman. He found this in some papers that that were in part of Bill's Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN