THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, May 7, 2009

ZERBINI CIRCUS IN DOVER, DE

Much to my surprise I had a customer stop in Tuesday and tell Me that there was a circus in town!
Well it turns out the Alain Zerbini Circus is at the Spences Farmers Market in Downtown Dover.
So I rode down after work and there they were.
Didn't see anyone to talk to and it was raining.
I understand they will be here thru the weekend.
Don't know if I'll catch the show but I was told yesterday they had their top up.
Gonna try to get down there and snap a few photos.

Next week the Cole Bros Circus of the Stars will be in Dover, at the Mall, for the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN