THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, July 30, 2009

LITTLE RICHARD'S FINEST OF FOODS #1 DELAWARE STATE FAIR

The Business I run sponsored Little Richards Hat Maze.
Part of his spread at the Main Location.


As many of you know Little Richard is my Boss.
So I figured if I want to keep my job I better give
him some space on my blog!
So here's Little Richards spread at the Delaware State Fair.
Little Richard's food operation has been appearing at
the Delaware State Fair for over 50 years!
As a matter of fact I can remember when as a young lad our Dad
would take us to the Fair and I always wondered who Little Richard was!
Well I guess you might say I found out!


The Main Location






No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN