THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Saturday, June 26, 2010


Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Zing master Alex Ramon and Clara Ruiz (AKA Levitytia).
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus well worth a visit

Published: Friday, June 25, 2010, 12:30 PM

Maria C. Montoya, The Times-Picayune
As I walked from the parking lot to the New Orleans Arena on Thursday for the opening night of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus’ "Zing Zang Zoom" show, I thought this is what it is really like to be a parent.
I haven’t slept well in I’d say seven months, since the birth of my son Press, but I couldn’t resist the urge to rush home from work, mix up some formula and get my 17-year-old, Christina, through her daily chores so we could all be three-ring side opening night.
I dropped the children and a friend off at the door in the hopes that they’d be able to catch the free pre-show. As I made my way to our seats, I passed other moms and dads lined up at the vendor booths stocking up on circus paraphernalia. Wizard hats, $10 light up plastic gizmos and snow-ball filled tigers.

read more at:http://www.nola.com/family/index.ssf/2010/06/ringling_bros_and_barnum_baile_1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN