THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RECENTLY RECEIVED E-MAIL....

Hello Dick
I was happy to see that you once owned back-end shows .I am a sideshow fan and collect memorabilia on the Carnival and Circus Sideshows .I took some great shots at the Delaware State Fair of Jack Constantine's Museum Show and Smallest Woman Shows.I've enclosed a great photo.
If you sell any Sideshow memorabilia I would be interested.
David
ANATOMICALWONDER@aol.com
if any of you out there have anything you think David would
be interested in shoot him an e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN