THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Saturday, December 18, 2010

FAMOUS COLE CIRCUS--1960 (JERRY CASH)

Dick;
Hope you are feeling better and get home real soon. I think, a while back, you requested pictures of the Famous Cole Circus. I bought these in the 60's. I wish I could remember the name of the person to give him credit, but the only reference I have on the envelope is Clock Repair Service, Madison. These were shot in 1961 at Janesville, Wis. The color photo has a date on the back of 1960.
I hope this helps you a little , while you are under the weather.

Jerry Cash






No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN