THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

JIM DAVIS' BIG TOP CIRCUS, 6.15.96, PART #2, FROM BILL PRICKETT


Jim Dillon (gorilla suit) & Jim Davis (bow tie)

David Terrell, clown & Buzz Robson


Buzz (Thje Birdman) Robson

Charlie DeWein & Ann


Tom Dunwoody (CHF)


Jim Davis (owner/producer) & Bill Prickett

Thanks Bill Prickett for some great photos!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any other photos from this day? Think this is the year my parents brought a dancing horse and I did rope spinning, whip cracking, and gun twirling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan these are the only photos that Mr Prickett sent. But I'll ask him and if he does I'll see if he can't send them to me and I'll post them.
    Thanks for viewing my blog!
    Dick

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN