THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Sunday, March 18, 2012




Emily’s circus dreams


 
Posted by Picasa

Actress Emily Blunt arrives at the 18th Annual BAFTA/LA Britannia Awards in Los Angeles.
Indo-Asian News Service
March 17, 2012
ctor Emily Blunt, who used to be obsessed with the circus as a kid, says that if given a chance, she would still like to join it and perfect special tricks like flips and tumbles. “I think I’d really like to be great at something extraordinary. I quite like to be brilliant at 
gymnastics; I’d like to be able to do all those flips and tumbles. I’d like to be able to do all those circus tricks. That would be amazing,” contactmusic.com quoted Blunt as saying. 
“I’d love to be with the circus for a month. I’d love to do a film where you get to learn all that stuff. I used to be obsessed with  the circus as a kid; completely riveted by it. I used to dream of running away with the circus,” she added. 
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Emily-s-circus-dreams/Article1-826893.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN