THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On 03/02/12, Kevin Gerrone<nightoftheghoul@adelphia.net> wrote:
Hi I just came across your blog, very nice to say the least!

I am looking to buy anything be it photos letters or anything on Captain Harvey Boswell and or his Palace of Wonders.... Not sure if you have anything that you would consider selling or know anyone who might.... You can email me at kevin@gerronestudios.com or call me

at 216-246-9461

Thanks so much

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN