THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Tigers and elephants and poop? oh my


Amazing, love them.
\by Victoria Longo
from: times-union.com
May 8, 2012  by Victoria Longo
Albany, NY--As most of you already know, I am obsessed with elephants. After seeing Ringling Brothers were coming to the Times Union Center my dad ordered tickets for the 5 p.m. Sunday show.
I was counting down the days, literally so excited to see the elephants. My parents, sister, brother and his girlfriend went to the show and let me just say, it was pretty cool. There were dancers, tight rope walkers, human flames, and extremely well trained animals. Anything you could think of at a circus and then some.


Eating her favorite snack, a loaf of bread
I have never been very fond of clowns and circus themed things, but I loved this. Obviously my favorite part was the elephants, I just wish I could have gotten close for a little photo shoot. Looks like I will just have to visit Africa next.
When the elephants were doing their little number, there was a group of poop scoopers following them with shovels. I’m not kidding. At one point the elephant was on its back spinning around and one of the scoopers was holding the shovel under its butt and moving with it to watch the excrements. It was too funny.


The whole show was amazing, next time ill plot out how to kidnap an elephant to keep as my pet. Seriously though.



No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN