THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Monday, July 23, 2012

CIRCUS HOLLYWOOD
MIDWAY
AT THE DELAWARE STATE FAIR
JULY 22, 2012


I finally got down to Harrington yesterday afternoon.
And of course the first thing I did was visit
Serge and Stevie Coronas.
What a beautiful show!
Equipment, Animals & Performance.
I'm going to try to get back one day this week so that
I can get some shots of the Big Top and Miscellaneous Equipment.

Unfortunately somehow the beeper was beeping all the
way down there on my scooter!
So I didn't want to take a chance on getting stuck out there
on the Midway with a dead battery.

The above attractions were set up in fron of the Big Top.
And down at the opposite end of the fairgrounds was
Serge's Hollywood Racing Pigs.
 
Posted by Picasa
I did manage to get a shot of their Mix Animal Liberty Act.
Serge said that all shows have been packed!
They do three a day on the weekends.
The Midway was overflowing on the fairs midways from
what I could see.
Sorry I didn't get back to you, Serge but hope to see you later this week,

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN