THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Roberts Bros Circus #1

The Foillowing pictures were from my last tour with an under
canvas circus.
It holds many memories for Me, some good and some very hurtful.
I can say the Earl Family were really nice to Me, especially after Brother Bill passed.
I was very disappointed that I could not go back the next season.
But in Show Business I guess nothing is forever!
We opened that season in South Georgia, in March, went up the East Coast to Maine and as far west as Ohio. We closed in Mid-October in Arcadia, FL. Arcadia was the winter home of the show. I wish I had pictures of evryone that was on the show that season but as you can well imagine I didn't have the time to take them. If one of you guys are out there I would really appreciate receiving some pictures and other things from that 1995 season so that I could post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN