THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MOM

First of all I want to thank you for the e-mails regarding My Mom.
However the news was not good.
I would appreciate your prayers for her.
I just returned from Richmond and beleive Me it was hard to leave her.
But she understands.
I'm afraid I'll have to return in a matter days.
Again Thanks for thinking of Her.
Dick

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dick, Sorry to learn things are not going well. Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dick,

    With a blog like this all of us in the business can share the highs and lows of life. Although we'll probably never meet, our thoughts are with you and your family at this time as we all hope for the best.

    Regards,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN