THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HOXIE BROS CIRCUS (SET #1)

This is the first of a set of three sets of Hoxie Pictures,
I'm sorry I don't have any info on these, but maybe some of our
friends will help identify or date these pictures.










2 comments:

  1. Dick, I finally got to see Hoxie Bros in this time period as they did not play Texas. I drove to Gulfport, Miss, to catch them.
    They had an old Beatty Cole tent and I met Mike Cecere for the first time.
    I was treated great and had a great time and see all that purple equipment.
    Great memories from a great circus.
    Harry in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy on the fork lift is Cowboy was Stach's second in command on the big top.This is about 1980, I was a butcher.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN