THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, July 1, 2010

A MESSAGE FROM THE BALLOON MAN
I must apologize.
But this morning I had problems with my computer at home.
It looks like it will be out of commission for a few days.
So I'm posting today's posts from my office.
Unfortunately I had some posts that I had planned to use
today but I guess they will have to wait until the computer is repaired!
Thanks For visiting The Balloon Man and as soon I as I can get
things back to normal I will continue to post what I can
from my office.
Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN