THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Friday, May 25, 2012

New Levitation in the Learning


Uploaded by noonco on Nov 1, 2007
This is a magical levitation that was suggested to me by Matthew Roddy.
It looks a great deal like Tesla's Egg for those who are fellow Tesla fans.
I originally shot this from a "wide" angle so that there would be no suspicion of camera tricks, but found the coin was too hard to see, hence the close ups.
I plan to put the wide shot on a separate web page, along with several other angles and some explanations.
The magic looked as strange to me doing it as it looks in the video.
There is no CGI (I wouldn't even know how), and this can be done live.
I hope you enjoy it and will pass it on to many friends!
Walt Noon

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN